Re: (TFT) Death Test I (spoilers, if you care)

On Friday, September 23, 2011, Neil wrote:
> There's little currently discovered on shield use.
> I.33 is sword and buckler. There, the buckler is mostly used to cover the
hand during offense, and follow the bind on defense. I don't recall that
it's usedto strike, as the whole point of that manuscript appears to be
unarmoured civilian combat, where keeping distance is a key to the whole
system.

Very interesting stuff Mr. G

Hmmmm

I suppose if I were going for full blown historical accuracy, like RPG
elements in a miniatures campaign, I'd have to assign more difficulty to an
Action like that as it's possible (seen it on a couple of programs) but not
part of the actual training.

Your guys reference stuff is fantastic by the way!