Re: (TFT) Jobs table: 100,000 simulated soldiers and farmers

On Monday, September 26, 2011, Mark Tapley wrote:

>> Mr. T PLEASE tell me I'm not gonna be disappointed with NH and Pluto.
>> I have plans for that little snowball but really want DETAILS.
>
> Everything working right so far; encounter still on schedule for July 14,
2015. No hint and no expectation that funding will be cut for this one.

Election aside, but that's good to hear.
It still hurts loosing the supercollider in '93 and THAT congress raised the
debt cealing.
Hard to imagine they'd just let her go BUT...
Still, she's a pretty little thing and a record holder for speed even before
Jove. (but after drag from the Sun which I became aware of following her)
Thanks for the info.