Re: (TFT) please help

I always liked Full Thrust by Ground Zero Games.
It's great for fast fleet actions tho' less useful for character
interaction.

For a more personal approach, I did a Star Wars fighter variant based on
John Tuffley's TAC Ship rules.
This is hex based and does allow for Pilot skills.
I could send you a copy if interested...
If I can find it...

Note this was built around the Original/Real Star Wars films [ SW, ESB,
ROTJ ] not the recent drivel !
:o)

May the Force be with you,

Chris - Ja-Ja Binks? Gack!