Re: (TFT) navigating the complicated parallel worlds: Modern Talent list for TFT?

Joel,
If you can find a copy of The Space Gamer #65 there is an article by
Ronald Pehr.

"Superheroes in TFT - TSG #65, Ronald Pehr.
New rules, skills & powers for TFT in modern settings."

You could ignore the Superhero rules, but the rest of the article may
give you a useful working basis.

Regards,

Chris

--