Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i do with that?

I once had a dwarf with a wolf.

He had to earn that thing in a random encounter.

He ended up being kinda evil and used the wolf as a threat on prisoners... "Tell me where your leader is or I'll let the wolf eat ya alive."
new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i do
with that?
Hes a hunter. I should make him take animal trainer.
Should i give him the wolf upfront?