Re: (TFT) DND 5th edition. The lipstick on the pig paradigm.

Actually, I was recently at a game convention, and the most popular
game played in terms of time slots was Pathfinder, a 3.5 clone. The
second most popular? AD&D 1E. 4.5 was a distant 8th, behind a few more
D&D variants and GURPS and Savage Worlds.

Right now, I'm playing in a Swords and Wizardry campaign (white box
D&D clone). I'm loving it, but I'd rather be playing TFT.
---
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com>