 De: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
Para:
tft@brainiac.com
Enviado: Jueves 3 de Mayo de 2012 19:45
Asunto: Re: (TFT)
New member

On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:05:05 +0100 (BST)
Pablo MartC-nez
<pablote2es@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hello! I've just joined this list yesterday. I
wasn't grown with TFT (it
> didn't arrive here to Spain back in the day), but
rather discovered it through
> Dark City Games' version of it.

Welcome to
the list, Pablo!  It's nice to see that you've come from
playing the Dark
City games.  George Dew and company have done a fantastic
job of recreating
the atmosphere of Melee and Wizard in their line of
games.

The list goes in
cycles of activity, and it's a tad quiet at the moment.
You can check out the
list archives at http://tft.brainiac.com to see
what we've been up to in the
past.