Re: (TFT) Magic: illusions, cities

Hee hee, the fish guts is more me playing rules lawyer although an Illusion
of a 1hex rat swarm covered in lamp oil... how far dose it get BEFORE they
disbelieve?
I really like the style of it though, it gives the magic real flavor in the
game-world.
If I were a newbie in the game-world it's my job to get up to speed on "how
we do things around here" but if I saw an Illusion moving fish market guts
around I'd expect my lamp oil idea not to be dismissed off hand.
As to the autonomous question I guess I wonder who gets to move it.
If the wizard is moving it and seeing through its eyes then I'd be more
prone to think of it as the game analogy I used than I would if it were the
GM moving the Illusion Figure.
And the bat bit is spot on.
A good block to scouting is closing the door but what about an Illusion of
a ghost?
It's kindda funny to think of ways to combat Marius's bats with great night
vision.
I'm seeing a little goblin in a Clockwork Orange chair with the honey
badger guy narrating about bats and sonar...