(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #272

> Normal humans also start at 32 points.

I'm not sure it's that simple. Average warriors are 32 points.
Characters making the transition from NPC to PC notionally do so at 32
points. Normal humans are, I guess, 30 points, if they have
ST=DX=IQ=10, though maybe they don't have all the talents they could
buy. And it's not clear to me what "start" means in this context ...
presumably people start as babies with considerably lower point
totals.

--------
David