Re: (TFT) Best starting Melee character revisited - charges.

I'm definitely allergic to Java, but then the guy who authored the Java
spec said that Java had nothing to offer me.

(And yeah, you really need to post a link. Saying it's on Google code is
like saying it's on the internet. Or my company's internal doc site.)

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com