Re: (TFT) this new TFT like game popped up. here are some links. Mr 'No self control' bought a copy

LOL back at ya!

I'll definitely send that invoice your way, as soon as I'm done with my version. Funny though, seems like I've been working on it for over 20 years. You'd think I'd have it finished by now!

Would like to connect with anyone that games TFT here on the Island. Our group has played TFT at I-Con every Saturday night for the past several years. It's a bit of a tradition. I wonder why we've never bumped into each other? Sadly though, Icon was cancelled this year. Perhaps you can pass my info along and have him drop me an email if he'd like.
David O. Miller
www.meleewizards.com