Re: (TFT) long talent/skill lists

Hi Peter,
  I totally agree with your whole post.  SJ did a
lot of things right with TFT, but this was not
one of them.

  I should sit down and actually write up how it
works in my world.

  In a change of subject...
  I've been playing the original Deadlands and
the Cortex system (which is closely based on it),
and I think that system is pretty slick.  For the
first time in many years I'm thinking of tossing
TFT and making it the base game in our group.

  Warm regards, Rick.