Re: (TFT) Welcome to the disturbed mind of... New Monsters: Harvesters (Undead / Fiend)

badbaby image

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwpDzTvzhyX2QZUCLgnfvjFEM837pAk1CtrNesuPSu-XUI87Ra

Clarification:
when the creature gets knocked down, the platform topples as well and must
make a dx check to stand up, as a half action.