Re: (TFT) Melee Arena discussion

Hi Geof,

I worked on Vassal and did the Death Test extension for it with the Melee
module. Vassal is great as a metaphor of the distributed table-top.

But it would be a lot of customized Java programming in a framework that's
not so easy to work with to extend Vassal to work so that all the rules of
Melee could be handled. The stuff like movement (with engagement), attack
rules, damage, etc. are all mostly abstracted out of Vassal (at least in
the version I worked with 2-3 years ago).

Cris