Re: (TFT) Hello

I have all the interplay magazines and every space gamer magazine except #6,
which I have not been able to find anywhere.  The link for the space gamer
only has 26 of the issues and 6 is not among them.  I do not care if it is the
original or PDF I want to read the articles (I have most of the games covered
except for Ythri which I will pick up at some point).

 I believe Mr. Hartley was going to help me with the issues of Vindicator, but
if not I would love to get them in any form that I can eventually touch (PDF
or other printable format).

 I do have all the MQs, TLs, Dihad and Darak plus the two Haven Modules the
Tyrant's Demesne and City of the Sacred Flame.  I believe I have everything
that was in Different Worlds, Dungeoneer, and The Adventure gamer Mag (just
issue 5).  I have been using RPGGeek to find out what TFT stuff is where, but
it is not complete as I have things that aren't on their list.

 As I said before I would love to find the Inept Adept and Goblin Keep stuff
if anyone knows a secret place for that I would also appreciate it.

 Thanks,

 Edward

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent