Re: (TFT) [OT] RPG lite game brewing. Not mine. Just an interest.

I been following Barebones Fantasy and was actually looking at the Flesh and Bones supplement just yesterday.

I have also been following "Warrior, Rouge and Mage".

"*What is WR&M?*
Warrior, Rogue & Mage is a simple, lightweight roleplaying game that allows a group of players and a game master to experience epic adventures in a fantasy world filled with wondrous magic.

*No Classes*
Although WR&M uses three basic fantasy RPG classes in its name, it doesn't make use of classes. Players are encouraged to create their characters freely without having to fit them into archetypal roles. Warrior, Rogue and Mage are actually the character's basic attributes, which measure their capabilities in combat, stealth and academics respectively.
"

http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/warrior-rogue-mage/ <http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/warrior-rogue-mage/> all free at this time

Kevin Perryman