From: TFT Digest <tft-owner@brainiac.com>
To: tft-digest@brainiac.com
Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2013 15:51:59 GMT+00:00
Subject: TFT Digest V4 #328

TFT Digest           Tuesday, July 16 2013           Volume 04 : Number 328

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 21:27:53 -0700
From: "Edward Kroeten" <ekroeten@farmersagent.com>
Subject: (TFT) Fantasy Forum

I was pulling my stuff out of "The Box" when I came upon an old printout
from
Ty Beard's old site which is titled TFT Collectors List by Michael Taylor
who
was if he isn't still here on the list.  I have a few questions about this
list first what is the Fantasy Forum and where if possible can I find it?

 Next I believe the Goblin Keep, Goblin Keep Adventure Supplement and The
Inept Adept were all done by Rick Smith who is on the list, but at least to
where I have read up to in the archive (2000) did not have access to any
copies.  My main question is has anyone been able to find a copy of these or
are they just gone?

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent
     39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200
     Newark, CA 94560
     Phone 510-579-0135
     Fax 510-438-6875
     Website: www.kroeteninsurance.com

This e-mail message and any documents accompanying this transmission may
contain confidential information and are intended solely for the addressee
(s)
named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
e-mail
information is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender advising of
the
error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.

Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Farmers
Financial Solutions, LLC, reserve the right to monitor and review the
content
of all e-mail communications and attachments sent or received by or from
this
address and to retain them in accordance with the applicable regulatory
requirements. Securities are offered through Farmers Financial Solutions,
LLC,
30801 Agoura Road, Building 1, Agoura Hills, California 91301. Member FINRA
&
SIPC.