(TFT) Sharing: TFT folder with char sheets in it. Get share. open file. Save copy.

Hello all. I will be sending out invites to the character sheets in my TFT
folder which happens to include WARROR ROGUE MAGE sheet and the HEROES and
other worlds sheets

In order to see the files and make a copy of your own you need to email me
for a share.

You might already have a share. If you do, then the WRM and HaOW sheets are
available to you.

Unless Ive done something odd, folder level share over rides file level
share.

The google docs system may ask you to sign up for a google pass through
which does nothing except create  a password for use of google docs with
your email name. You dont have to obtain a google email account to do this.

So, heres the recap:
To obtain Share: TFT folder with char sheets in it
Email me for share.
Open any file in the TFT directory, and...
Save copy.

Brett: i believe you already have a share. check that.

heres the folder you will be joining.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwv5F-stRZr6WlFEVVlyVERRSjYwMHcyM3V1ZURKQQ&usp=sharing

In the mean time, I will active the share for every one who has emailed me.