[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) How would you modify HaOW? (Heroes and other worlds)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, John Linzy <email@example.com>
- Subject: (TFT) How would you modify HaOW? (Heroes and other worlds)
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:11:08 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+xtfWa8kne6UVQJqUKe8oZud+Yn0xW3DZDrdwwdY5pk=; b=0lLoNvFyuff8OxcFbCk2edDsQ9vzh2cFMqNU9PonX9H1Y9YGqklaWGGfssdfmLOAHu RYtIyJ32R5rfd8xwtN7XIwxhyjn1NgsSsRoXHxbQo7y8nwBnK97YRAg7XBEodGMjvICj aRtESuepvCx3V9IfcgwNPU2y0lowLV5VT9sh2DIbFC9HDyTwSk2YtHnZsBFCpIGGba6e tN1yvKhzrwbG6Ccfr7yHFZ/S51mEnvy+i6OMSqK6wTj+WbkTtOGnS2IrpPK61tcn/PyX +Lpmbfr1Y9IGxVUCNMTNi2KRvn+2T4dXUpS8STQ5SLbnOG+XOuQvOC3nL7R9057cgRaW Y0cw==
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
How would you modify HaOW? Heroes and other worlds?
We got to playing it the other night. It was interesting.
They have attack and defense options. One of their attack options is called
You can buy 5 pts of skill lvls for any IQ or ST skills. Weapons are
considered ST skills.
BERSERK: The way it works is you get 2 attacks (at no minus), and the next
time your opponent attacks you he ignores your armor.
The way you create a character is you take 10 points and spread them around
these 'base 8' characteristics.
ST:8 DX:8 IQ:8 EN:8 +10 pts.
What is STR used for? Weapon ST mins. DAMAGE is first taken off of EN
first, and then it comes off of ST.
So you could have a ST:18. Weapon STR minimums cut off at 12. HTH damage
is based on 1 per 6 STR. So you could theoretically have 3 damage HTH, What
good does 3 HTH do? well you could add 3 lvls of Unarmed Combat and have 6
HTH damage points. or add 4 lvls?
I built char sheet HaOW and have been experimenting. I have mixed
feelings. Nice features of the book is a spell section, monster section,
treasure section, and some scenarios.
I'm looking for some input and ideas.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body