[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy
- From: John Linzy <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:19:23 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=X5mswS1qt3kO/stKNf+T9Cih5FaEp8xOsf+AiLk0fiE=; b=fQqGvwv00hNIrdtun8j41+Y+RWICLuwyZp+Q5P86aEXXLJe33sFYbBuvkGd0+qTs0K 5H3QhJzx4CklAK0Ft6DjMKQ1CgaQ9gWXs3rGASd8O1x1yXuHNaVrV133JuBQ+XqGd5AG a02Dgf8FhQPnAytuUL9mlDIj/cMP7kD+L/eXQ+EgsjcPqs9e7feeVTH/3Y7jq3OlwbNH cd5BgsRLM+HBoxEANgsu4DDJynxbnnvVZvFEEybFEX9h8xqV1RqwVVkMoS+mFrqlv5Rw fGJdQBolg7XYsMq1EK/An+9k/tooDJaaBf4I8U5+UQk54xDgMa4st/Grnt76vj43WU/h Pwdw==
- In-reply-to: <20130808094030.122AEEE5@resin13.mta.everyone.net>
- References: <20130808094030.122AEEE5@resin13.mta.everyone.net>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Or have 2 \ 3 different damage types based on the weapon, aka GURPS, and then your armor would have different protection values for each damage type.
I've got an armor\weapons chart somewhere that has two damage types defined; impact and impaling I think. Impaling is for bow\thrusting weapons and impact is for all else
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse my typing
On Aug 8, 2013, at 11:40 AM, PvK <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I think the effect is actually closer to the opposite of what you tried, unless you want crushing weapons to be better at unarmored targets.
> However I think if you want different effects of different weapon types versus armor, where swords are great versus unarmored targets but not against metal, then I think you need to actually change the way damage is applied for each type, and not just the damage curve.
> For example, have chain/plate protect double against cutting weapons, and cloth/leather protect +2 against crushing weapons.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body