Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

Or have 2 \ 3 different damage types based on the weapon, aka GURPS, and then your armor would have different protection values for each damage type.

I've got an armor\weapons chart somewhere that has two damage types defined; impact and impaling I think.  Impaling is for bow\thrusting weapons and impact is for all else

John
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse my typing