[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:30:39 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raito.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Reply-To:To:From:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID; bh=HkQGYo3rNb4tv6lhYvBqT593qB80ky550VDfREjT5Ko=; b=TrcXDqLGuARl+hdPOcnYYBk64dxZLNOBt33sUmSjnkVgiUzq0tmUvdj6nX4nFkLZymc5xJuxpbGL7nHQWEUF1Ns3yodH2GVTxuPzLvO3cC85mOzdCGqXQJV6GnjSOzUz;
- In-reply-to: <002201ce9783$28222780$78667680$@com>
- References: <002201ce9783$28222780$78667680$@com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.22
Most of the longsword, etc., I've done with Bob Charron, who's local. He
specializes in Fiore. But like all martial artists, I do pick up things in
various places. There was a German grad student doing Talhoffer for a
while, but he himself admitted that he wasn't all that experienced.
> I'm currently studying 14th century German longsword at MASHS out here in
> Annapolis. Very different and a lot of fun!
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body