Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

"This is better watch from 116.30 to 119.20 the best movie sword fight I
have ever seen."

Oh I should mention I've gotten to speak with some folks at the club in
Portland... a pretty accomplished group, and generally this was critiqued
as being to light with no seeming weight to the sabers. Now I've read stuff
from Heinlein who was a swordsman himself I understand suggesting certain
indications one might look for to tell something about ability but I'm not
completely sure about some of that like the circular wheels on the bus
business which suggests to me he's got some idea of the weapons balance
point at least...