Re: (TFT) Simplified experience.

DMG had some stuff worked up called Wisdom Tricks back in the day. A myriad
of little ways to gain exp, time in play, learn by do, by fail, by
observation, osmosis, shared, damage inflicted, kills, etc. I've set up
Downtime Tricks such that a scholar who leaves play with their Figure in
the Library gains exp from study and similar so non-combat Figures can be
run "part-time" by Players unable to commit to all play sessions and could
even provide play information remotely if such suits. Exp for non-combat
helps balance that and maxing a Figure statistically takes lots of strict
scheduling of training and workouts such that a 30,30,30 is likely close to
maxed out maintaining such and atrophies quickly on the ends of the human
norm scale which also helps and leaves the occasional m&m, cookie, or
brownie exp treat for notable play and the oddball situation judgement call
rather than english class different teachers different grades same paper.