Re: (TFT) Absurd levels of arrow discussions: AKA Would Tarzan beat Conan

" ...finding out exactly how many angels can dance on the head of pin."

Funny you should go to that particular idiom... so as it goes in the
hierarchy of the period one progressed to the Pope who then was going
through channels... or choirs rather... cherub, sarah, flim flam froo frau
and Principalities a VERY interesting side note but slipping a St or two
into the order was politic of the day in the whole "divine rights of kings
to rule" business.... not so trivial really.... at least to my way of
riddlin at it. Just saying... so I'll just stay here shall I then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c