Re: (TFT) okay so who knows multitouch?

Fair enough although it is TFT I specifically have in mind here. It has to
do with something I've noticed about ports of real-world tabletop games
over to the digital medium... there seem to be a boatload of poor use of
the given strengths of the separate mediums, electronic dice are a
particular favorite griping point of mine of late as fairy dice work
digitally much better than the often poor excuses or our right lies that
apparently have decided that cheating is some kind of AI thing (Blood Bowl
Legendary Edition I'm looking in YOUR direction) but it applies to any
phantom of a tactile experience painted sounds and shakes
signifying d'nada. I wanna roll dice and move Figures that are figures, not
touch screen, still not holograms even so the Wookie CAN't be allowed to
win and Star Wars dance dance whatever goes cannon... we're through the
looking glass here people... I wanna put more on my touchscreen tabletop
than my bloody coffee... I noticed all the little holes on my Kindle Fire
screen... ergo if I packed the Albert Hall with 7" Fire's... uhhhhh I'm
gonna fine my way upstairs... step outside... I know it's not late in the
evening yet, but I'll wait...