Re: (TFT) Supporting TFT

"Amen George, it's my religion too and you can preach on brother Man!"

So I'll quote that seein as how yeah... coming from Me it sure ain't being
taken as some gospel pronouncement I'm sure and can redact the rest and
leave this since I'm sweeping up old drafts, throwing some stuff into their
own topic folder, just how much EXACTLY do I have waiting on me in foreign
banks? I wonder if I could get a good Kickstart campaign going to get the
postage, and various license whathaveyou send blah campaign to get all the
blah to answer all of them and send the blah to see how they follow. <sigh>
Serif WebPlus I think... ughhh... alright if I can relearn Wix again quick
I'll try it... oh however... gonna try

k here goes... oh yeah this

   -

   It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice b there
   are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia.
   b Frank Zappa "The Real Frank Zappa Book"

send Jay