Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 2:19 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Magical Internet?

The link to GURPS Rune Magic... I don't think has anything to do with what Meg was asking about.

Nice PDF of GURPS Magic though.

--- maou.tsaou@gmail.com wrote:

Shadowrun I recall had mechanics and Runes?
Page 90

http://tdbd.net/gurps/GURPS%20-%20Magic.pdf

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Meg Tapley <barnswallow@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

Somewhere, probably deep in the bowels of the Wayback Machine, I once
stumbled across a description of a magical equivalent of the Internet. It
involved information stored in physical objects (some kind of stone, I
think), which could be accessed from anywhere if a wizard knew the correct
word.

Might have been a GURPS or FUDGE thing, there's some overlap on those old
personal sites.

I'm having no luck finding it again, does anyone know anything about it?

- Meg