Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:32 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did something silly.

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:53:17 -0700
Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:

It's a by-product of the Ogre Designer's Edition Kickstarter a couple of ye
ars ago.  This was one of the stretch goals we all got.  He's now relea
sing them to the general market, as he said he would, about a year after we
 got ours.  Personally, I think it's a great promotional idea, and if you
want to see a totally amazing remake of a game -- you should definitely ta
ke a hard look at the Designer's Edition.

Believe me, I lusted after the Designer's Edition, but just couldn't
swing it at the time.  It quickly went OOP.  If it ever comes back, I'll
snag it!