(TFT) Hey guys. I wrote a scenario for TFT clones. Its called FIRST BLOOD and ...

If any of you have ever had the good fortune to play Descent second
edition, you will know the first scenario called FIRST BLOOD.

I took the basic idea of the scenario and re-wrote it for TFT clones, and
another game called DUNGEON crawl.

It's a good. Its got action, adventure and beer. Well, no beer, but it
feels like it could.

http://pikeandanvilgames.blogspot.com/2015/04/descent-2-scenario-for-heroes-and-other.html

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers/good weekend

Joel

--
Any person whose character traits all fall in the center, midway between

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at
close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. -Dylan Thomas.

These two thoughts are not mutually exclusive -JDS