(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #415

On Apr 25, 2015, at 1:20 PM, TFT Digest <tft-owner@brainiac.com> wrote:

>    Hanging magic in TFT.
>    By Richard Wayne Smith 	(c) 2015

Rick,
	this is really great. For a very long time, I’ve been saddened by the difficulty of working a TFT wizard up to where he/she could have any really “cinematic” moments. Even then, the wizard might find just the right spell at just the right moment, and then have to take 2-hour siesta before being combat effective again - sigh. *Gandalf* wouldn’t have had to do that…
	This is a really good cure for that problem. *Thank you*.
	It doesn’t feel unbalanced, either.
	Making up some nice combos is on my to-do list as soon as I get time to think about it.

																- Mark