[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Re: (TFT) Hey guys. I wrote a scenario for TFT clones. Its called FIRST BLOOD and ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: (TFT) Hey guys. I wrote a scenario for TFT clones. Its called FIRST BLOOD and ...
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:22:22 -0400
- Authentication-results: zappa.brainiac.com; dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b=Ga0qeafk
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=eVr+ze98m1PFL/oxZd9OhMGZvAUPypfG4dDGPufyCsI=; b=Ga0qeafkIPqXfTG/lJohdYqte2paoQNNNlLY24AoGTa4UpT23nkkY/BvfH50/kPOX7 f6HnlxjEHaZ3p84HePT+UDLakvj92mGRIv06T0LECy6myyU+eQ7w2azXbxrKQEbuR8R7 R3RH/JOHi+s+TEARi3/QEWSOjJ8gnMoJWjD7Pk2S/kLuJ2Mz9UUTlgZKMWuACQH1AmvI RNT0uCMLL7NQ8L61PkMFb0cn8Z/QeO2V1XbHDGhGY+F4wrkTxGfMLy47Bq5rl3MSdpzb rQHJnnBqhk90PhdZtyh+8j1G0wEpMMZQ7Awi4IXA0lfC/5V/szVLyO5ZoAkQgFkciAgN PO8A==
- In-reply-to: <553A5FB3.email@example.com>
- References: <20150420085640.C4AD6600@dm0207.mta.everyone.net> <553A5FB3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would think so. You will have to play with it a bit.
I have thought long and hard about integrating melandan magic into numerous
games. No body buys into it. It seems to be too free form.
you have to make the spells harder by how many different runes you use to
form the combination, and then slowly lower the difficulty, the more the
person uses the combo.
Contact the store: http://www.daysofknights.com/index2.html
After so many years Mr Corridin is still alive and still hawking the game.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Meg Tapley <email@example.com>
> Was poking around your blog. Came across the Melanda stuff. I'm intrigued
> now; a project I've been considering/working on for a while is making
> different "magic modules" for TFT. So you could have a campaign where magic
> is based around summoning spirits to do things, or uses a D&D-style Vancian
> system (I like the strategic element of having to figure out which spells
> you'll need ahead of time), or rune magic. Looks like Melanda beat me to it
> by about 25 years.
> Unfortunately, after some Googling, it seems that a copy of the Melanda
> rulebook is going to be nigh-impossible to find, and probably ridiculously
> expensive if I find it. *sigh*
> Your scenario does look fun... though a party that included a wizard with
> something like Sleep or Freeze to cast on SMACKYOU could make pretty quick
> work of it. ST 18 is low enough to use the standard version, right?
> On 4/20/15 10:56 AM, PvK wrote:
>> Does SMACKYOU have a DX?
>> ----- Reply message -----
>> From: "Joe Hartley" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> To: <email@example.com>
>> Subject: (TFT) Hey guys. I wrote a scenario for TFT clones. Its called
>> FIRST BLOOD and ...
>> Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2015 5:41 AM
>> On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:26:00 -0400
>> Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> It's a good. Its got action, adventure and beer. Well, no beer, but it
>>> feels like it could.
>> This looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to dive a bit deeper into it.
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Any person whose character traits all fall in the center, midway between
the extremes, is considered wise. - RAMBAM
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at
close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. -Dylan Thomas.
These two thoughts are not mutually exclusive -JDS
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body