Re: (TFT) new development Heroes and Other Worlds. interesting port of Mel/Wiz

Um. I'm not sure why Jay copied my entire post in a few of his posts. I couldn't tell if any of them were related to my post in any way or not.

As for Mr. Vandine's post, I also can't tell how much (if at all) that was directed at my post or not.

I'll just say that my post about the TFT port, was intended as a more or less neutral comment and informational reply/query/detail for whoever might be interested. I didn't mean to come off as overly negative, but I also wondered about the changes, inconsistencies, and incomplete information that it seemed like I was seeing. As I said, looked ok to me if one couldn't find an original copy, but also potentially confusing.

As for quarterstaffs and Miyamoto Musashi ... no doubt they are good weapons but I wouldn't have thought of them as unique disarming weapons, so it seems odd to me if it's just a sentence fragment adding it as the only weapon which can disarm, and it's just a straight roll with no save.

PvK