RE: (TFT) Rick Lives near Vancouver Canada.

I think a player location list would be great.  I can't seem to find anyone
 willing to try TFT because of there being other, "more exciting" games o
ut there. (not my words, a person who loves Pathfinder told me that)  I h
ave even tried running it at a couple of gaming conventions with no luck.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Jay White, Madison, WI