Re: (TFT) Introduction - TFT webpage and welcome

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the welcome. I really like what I've read of your house rules
so far, particularly the farming section and the part dealing with IQ for
wizards regarding wishes. I'll need to revisit both again after I know the
game better because I'm sure I'll want to include them. Looking forward to
reading more of your work in the future.

Take care,
Steve