      From: Edward kroeten <ekroeten@farmersagent.com>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 11:44 PM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) Pole weapons in Rick's campaign - Play styles.

Swiss pikemen were badass no doubt in st jakob (sp) in 1444 1500 of them at
tacked 30k of French troops routed the cavalry and killed 3000. Before the
foolish French leader Louis XI had his crossbow men and infantry wipe them
out. В Less than 70 pikemen survived.
What I am saying is that when not massed they were not as good. They were c
lose order troops.В
Again not trying to start a fight or anything.В
В He is right about one thing I don't like the Italian wars perio
d much so I В may discount it a little because of the quality of
troops they were fighting.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SВ®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone