Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

David,

I think this is very cool. From the GMing perspective it might greatly
simplify my map making time.

It would be nice to be able to take a full turn snapshot that showed all
the movements/actions from that round in addition to being able to make the
moving graphic to help people visualize the sequence.

--Thomas