Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

Very cool.  The animation was a little fast for me to see what was going on
 at first.  Do the blue guys always win?

Very Cool!  The animation was a little fast for me to see what was going on
 at first.  Maybe added a speed setting or a scrubber bar so that you can g
o back to see what happened.

Question:  Do the blue guys always win?

-Greg Thorne

On Nov 18, 2015, at 11:58 PM, David Bofinger <bofinger.david@gmail.com<mail