(TFT) Ty and Cas sites can still be accessed

Hey for those of you who don't have Ty's or Cas Liber's stuff off their o
ld websites you can still get access to them through the wayback machine.
  http://inthelabyrinth.org/ has them linked in his links page at http://
web.archive.org/web/20060208013041/http://www.reese.org/tft/index.html fo
r Ty's and
   http://web.archive.org/web/20060804100150/http://members.ozemail.com.a
u/~casliber/tft/tft.html for Cas'

 I thought this was cool as some of the stuff I had was getting worn from
 when I had printed it back in the day.

                 Edward Kroeten
                   Farmers Agent

                   7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105