Re: (TFT) TFT healing changes - based on feedback.

Rick, im looking for your healing spells mentioned below. Can you send a
link?

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Any person whose character traits all fall in the center, midway between

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at
close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. -Dylan Thomas.

These two thoughts are not mutually exclusive -JDS