Re: (TFT) Rick's Archery Rules -- Rick's comments.

OK, but once you have the relevant talent, then what? If you want to
represent a really expert scout you probably want more.

Or maybe Alertness doesn't exist in this version of the rules, for the
same reason the Great Strength talent doesn't exist in standard TFT -
it's represented by raising an attribute. You could play it either
way.

--
David