      From: Rick Smith <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:36 AM
 Subject: (TFT) Guns in TFT - A big expansion.

Hi all,
  I've written a fairly large article on gun powder weapons in TFT.
(We have gone from 4 to over 70.)

  It is not in my regular section of Joe's TFT website, but on the
Slope wiki, and can be found here...

http://theslope.brainiac.com/pmwiki.php?n
(look at the file called "Guns_In_TFT.odt")

  As always, comments and criticisms are welcome.

  Warm regards, Rick.