Re: (TFT) Guns in TFT - A big expansion.

<It's my theory that in a Cidri game nobody makes technology mistakes.
Anyone who wants to know about tech asks a scholar to show them works that
were originally copied out of Mnoren encyclopaedias.
The Mnoren civilisation's records will explain that corned powder is better
than serpentine, etc.>

And just WHO is throwing around information the Old Man of the Mountain
only sells for cartloads of the coldest treasure there is?
SOMEONE'S got a council hearing coming up in the very near "future" Me
think's... And of course something MUST be done about those silly
encyclopaedias that simply shouldn't be You see? Seriously, it's a
hellllllllllAYYYYY is this some ploy to draw out prey in the EFE tourney
because I didn't sign up for this or any Erase From Existence games. It's
not My thing. I'm into building.

Not that I'M Mnoren or anything...
Just saying...