Re: Welcome back.

I put the value of my Metagaming collection at about $3K.  I leaned on Ebay,
BoardGameGeek and myself to estimate what each title would be worth if it
were in mint condition and then applied a factor to determine the value of my
copy.

Of course, Ogre, GEV, Melee and Wizard were the big titles but there were
some surprises as well. ( Godsfire comes to mind - a mint copy is selling on
Amazon for $1600!!  OMG!!! ( I didn't use that value, in case you're wondering ) )

I'd be happy to send a copy of my spreadsheet and explain the grading system
to whoever wants it.  I thought about getting my game collection insured by my
insurance agent won't accept a valuation unless it's performed by a licensed
appraiser.  So how anyone is supposed to insure their Hot Wheel collection is
beyond me.

Anyway, if you want a copy of my sheet, let me know and I'll "Git 'er done"

Dan