Re: Jay is a welcome participant.

Didn't see this until now, but my opinion remains my opinion.  Just sayin'.  However, I will refrain from further comment.

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 5:10 PM
Subject: Jay is a welcome participant.

Jay's posted enough interesting and relevant stuff over the past 15 years
that I am willing to tolerate when he goes off the rails.  I'm not removing
him from the list, nor will I stand for people whining about some unwanted
emails in their inbox.

Learn how email filters work, or don't, but there will be no more disussion
about the value of anyone's posts.  Please be kind to each other, and if
that's too hard, at least be civil.