From: Kevin Perryman <kevinperryman@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: The Space Gamer @ archive. org

On 10/16/2016 11:04 AM, Cris Fuhrman wrote:
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, some of the very first articles on Melee appeared around Issue 11 or 12 -- which is unavailable on there.

Google found some raw text from issue 12, probably of an OCR (it has a lot of errors) on Archive.org: https://archive.org/stream/space-gamer_201601/Space_Gamer_12_djvu.txt
I actually found almost the entire collection of the Space Gamer there.
and

Slyvnr Groo