[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Any email games?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Any email games?
- From: Thomas Fulmer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:42:19 +0000
- Authentication-results: mail.brainiac.com; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b="Yytcp1KM"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Iaku+lc9lz9MHqo3vEUgjiZqG81rUxf5M1HNxuoSfe4=; b=Yytcp1KMoiGTRqQl9eqnY1zDEjyCjRtt4XcUDAe5TL7NZHazbC5ZR8JCp+7dtw2wJX fIUT1zs/kr9KIBnX48aGkR9TT5vkrRM8AtwyMwlHBIFL7MrhifiaxOhNEQKWSMhDsUHg OrqA54nrRCdycppBjQQvqdbWLClDVZuKfGGU/YRT1HOBdVeeBzVzobuWsuIvKxv7L2/c 3pntLdh7FIptOpDg6416RcGpLjRXqt8QVHzAJb1nu57eiSY7rev3zHpo8eTBhfCmvMdd R150eI1EURTyrKib9uMH4URt6Z+vJbeZVpEDQwDaXj3oyK1Q1GSKiwS9aN+RPseOBAZc qGEg==
- In-reply-to: <CADJRyOyZ7UqqoLqRQ0VVxgfcgJsM=SpcHCMZ+N=WnVbQYcnKOA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <KtHYVV2email@example.com> <CAMZbGTbQ50Azcet6eWp6=Mo-1Jw7OPdE2byEySoJE=arNPzEMQ@mail.gmail.com> <KtSvfR0firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAMZbGTbebmpV48C3ndeyFoghE=kBxyBYgrp5XjA5XpicZX0TNw@mail.gmail.com> <CADJRyOyZ7UqqoLqRQ0VVxgfcgJsM=SpcHCMZ+N=WnVbQYcnKOA@mail.gmail.com>
I would play this, I could do another game so long as I don't get myself into the party leader position.
I've been wondering if there's a market for a short game, in the spirit of the old TFT-published dungeons. Something like: you're inhabitants of a fishing port, it's been a storm outside and the wind is still kind of high, someone comes into the tavern and says a ship's been driven onto Dragonfang Rock, you're the only people willing to go out and help them. The game ends when you're safely back on shore, whatever loot, er, salvage is with you, any survivors are rescued, as much of the ship's story as you managed to uncover is uncovered, etc. and everything's sorted. If people like the game we can fast forward to the next local day of excitement and do another one with the same characters.
I'm not going to do this unless several people tell me they're interested.