From: Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone have a bagged edition of Death Test 2?

I have never seen or heard of any bagged version of DT2.  Death Test, yes, of course (in fact, I don't think there was a "boxed" version of that one available); but DT2 has only ever been sold in a box as far as I can tell.  And looking through the various "collectors'" blogs, I see no mention of any bagged version there either.

v/r
Jeff