[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sooo THIS just happened.
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Sooo THIS just happened.
- From: rich <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 21:05:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Authentication-results: mail.brainiac.com; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=yahoo.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b="cMsPLgL2"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1514322332; bh=LLgk2dAJs3Mg7ciRUt9rVrvKhHh+OF2vnnC1Psi0VrI=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=cMsPLgL2ma9uGu30CeDgJ+Bj49znu40yp5sGVHt/DIlqLTemrUzalTRI6NApYDNuWxboCgZqMSNLy6X0s71j5Lfui9RGTM+mUw+kX856cLNc1XNHAELPAMxTzdeG4wiyM4EdJjRisQk03BNqv10pvMvo9KsYz5CcTBz4eQ3mlnxwjl6X3s/nwZ9jzQigxYZ7uoIR7XKErFJQjnW0NyzWAMl5wyNrbapl9i1Kw5yEFGagYCHrYeBiMS8u0QZe04kBFy4S+vHZUjp1NY6TS27hKLipRYLHazXK+AeIM1j8N3Upv0xwOh4pmXnAB0yxOdCepia6/a7P4Z2h7XMwHy2/qw==
- In-reply-to: <CADkqtb=yuAgEJHxEuM3D6f4YC+6AkaQLC2TuJe0JrSa6C_DaYw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADkqtb=Dh+q7hSftSrxH0rgPzMM8A7t3KOp9d2CsvjHDQVEVGw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CADkqtb=dUR8-gNJyRg4S+312PpwpHq94p0tC=S=96afS+__Q4g@mail.gmail.com> <CADkqtb=yuAgEJHxEuM3D6f4YC+6AkaQLC2TuJe0JrSa6C_DaYw@mail.gmail.com>
I have a bunch too. Back in the early days when we played D&D (wood grain box set), we just used pencil, paper, and imagination. Then when Melee/Wizard came out, we made up our own house rules for roleplaying, and I bought 15mm Mike Models figure because they were cheep (I was a student). Sometime later, I found ITL and the MM TFT figures. They are still my TFT figures after all these years...I never switched to 25/28/32mm and growing figures. Yes, they are very primitive compared to today's standard, and the selection is limited, but I really like the little beat up creeps.
It is sad that the original masters are gone but I know some manufactures have made new molds from old retail sold figures in cases were the masters were lost. I know I have sent in some of mine for this. It isn't ideal but it is better than them being lost to time.
From: Jim Kundert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: Sooo THIS just happened.
I actually own some of the old TFT minis, and they are clearly 70s primitive. Like, pre-greenstuff primitive.