Re: TFT TM applied for also

George!?

Now I’m really curious how your conversation with Steve went!

I wrote him last night and he responded. Not much news to tell you, he just gave me a thumbs up on my web site, as long as I don’t publish the rules (which I don’t). Plus he wanted my take on what a 2nd edition might look like. Which I gave him.

David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration

2 Dean Court