Re: Howdy All

Brett - I’m really pretty jazzed about this. Given his treatment of Ogre, I’m also optimistic. The new Ogre has ridiculously high production values, but it’s the exact same *game* as the one I bought in 1978. My first wargame. Anyhow, I think Steve will be respectful of the material and NOT try to taint it with a lot of dubious mods. That’s historically been our job, really.

Edward - Thanks for the warm greeting. It’s good to be back.

As an aside, Steve found me through my law firm’s website. For security, the inquiry went through IT, which is run by one of my best friends from college. He also played in all of my epic TFT campaigns. He was like “you think this is real?”

—Ty

cid:image001.jpg@01D06623.DADF7330

Ty Beard, Senior Partner

Beard and Harris, Attorneys at Law